Thursday, October 8

Charlie 11 Months!

Here he is! Most of his pictures are in his high chair so I can trap him! He is such a ham, he bats his eyes and smiles when he sees the camera, it is really funny to see!
Trying on some hats getting ready for the cool weather


He loves going on walks and eating cheerios!


Laid back! I was folding clothes one day and he was being so quiet, so I looked in his little play corner and this is what I found. Lounging and playing with a toy. It cracked me up. I can't believe that his birthday is right around the corner. I really feel like I just had this sweet baby He is so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Charlie!!! You are growing up so fast! You and Addi have the same high chair:) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete