I have had a love affair with
Lovie and Dodge products for YEARS. They are based out of Muskogee, Ok. and if you don't know about them yet, you should! Great Christmas gifts, hostess gifts, birthday gifts or gifts for yourself. Seriously, you will find at least ONE thing that you can't live without. Here are a couple of pics just to entice you to check out their website, or Facebook page. We can order them for you at Tulips if you find something for a friend, or for yourself!
These clocks are brand new from them
The koozies are one of my favorite things they carry. They have a ton of patterns and they personalize them with anything you want. LOVE THEM. And every parent knows they need the sippy cup stickers! Basically I love everything they do.
I love this gal!! Ann is very sweet to work with and honestly, it's great to have a friend that lives in the 'Gee and tells me about new products all the time!!! I do heart the new clocks but I'm very much in love with their koozies, too!!!
ReplyDelete