So my favorite things continue to pop up around my house. Growing up my mom "collected" pigs. They were cute little pigs. My mom had a garage sale once and sold all (or most) of her pigs, and funny enough... Stevie ended up with one! Is that fate or what? hahahaa! It wasn't this pig, it was a white pig that was crying. Stevie has since carved a wooden crying pig that we had on our bar when it was inside. ANYWAY, this pink pig towel holder was given to me for my birthday by Marissa and I just think it is a cutie! It reminds me of having pigs in my house growing up, and plus it is just cute to have my dishtowels hanging from it!

I was obsessed with having this cow creamer when I got married. I registered for it at Williams Sonoma and I thought it was adorable! Stevie's mom and dad got it for us at our first shower. I was SO excited! Love this little cow. From the looks of it and how much I love these things I may need to sell the house and buy the farm!

NOW, on to my favorite little animal in my farm... Charlie Gaines! Brandi gave me a bag of clothes from Dax the other day and I saw this robe and had to put it on CG. He loves it and looks just cozy and yummy in it!

I mean honestly, I want to eat him up!

On to the most exciting news in our house... Charlie loves going potty in the potty! It is pretty great
he says "potty" and grabs my hand and off we go to the bathroom. He is VERY successful if you know what I mean! I am not going to officially "potty train" him yet, but he is definitely interested and goes pretty consistantly so that is a start! His favorite part is flushing and waving "bye bye" to the potty. GROSS, but as a mom, I am thrilled!

Note to reader: I wash his hands after every use!
No comments:
Post a Comment